The completion of your booking confirms acceptance of the terms set out below (or any variations agreed in writing) and shall be binding on the persons intending to occupy the premises. The letting contract is made between the Owner of the property and the guest completing the booking.
The number of people in your party must be clearly stated on the booking form. Extra persons cannot be accommodated without prior permission.
The premises will be available for occupation from 4:00pm of the first day of the rental period and must be vacated by 10:00am on the day of departure.
Should you need to cancel your booking:
- You can cancel your booking for a full refund, provided it is within the first 48 hours of us receiving your booking confirmation.
- Any booking cancelled at least 8 weeks before the commencement of the rental period will be entitled to a 75% refund (unless the booking was first made less than 48 hours ago, in which case you are entitled to a full refund).
- Any booking cancelled within 8 weeks of the commencement of the rental period will not be entitled to a refund (unless the booking was first made less than 48 hours ago, in which case you are entitled to a full refund).
- If a refund of payment is due, it should be returned to your account within 7 days of receiving your cancellation notice, as per the above criteria.
We accept no responsibility and no compensation will be made for:
- Any temporary defect or stoppage in the supply of utility services to the premises, nor in any respect of any equipment or appliance in the property.
- Any loss, damage or injury which is the result of adverse weather conditions, riot, war, strikes or any other matters beyond the control of the Owner.
- Any loss, damage or inconvenience caused to or suffered by the guest should the premises be destroyed or substantially damaged before the start of the rental period.
- In any such event, all sums previously paid by the guest in respect of the rental period will be refunded in 5-7 days of notification to the guest.
Under no circumstances shall our liability to the guest exceed the amount paid for the rental period.
We cannot accept liability for death, personal injury, sickness, accident or loss on the premises unless caused by negligence on the part of the Owner.
The premises will be clean on your arrival. We ask that you leave the premises in the state that you find them. In the event that excessive cleaning is required to return the premises to a reasonable condition after your stay, details of the extra cleaning carried out will be forwarded to you and we will seek to reclaim the costs of this cleaning.
Strictly no smoking inside any of the property.
Strictly no pets allowed at the property.
French Lettings | Val Rive
The Stables, Delamere House,
Hertfordshire, SG4 7ER, UK
Tel: +44 (0)1438 312366