- Located in medieval village adjacent to castle and abbey
- Refurbished and maintained to high standard
- By the river with walks and cycle path to Dinan harbour
- Village has rest, boulangerie, tabac, big swimming pool, tennis club
- Parking and garden views of River Rance
- Ideal for large bookings with property supporting up to 24 guests
The Accommodation: We have 5 luxury self catering apartments and 2 historic cottages with views of the river Rance at Léhon, on the outskirts of Dinan, Brittany.
The Location: Built in 1814, Val Rive is situated beside the river Rance in the picturesque village of Léhon, just a kilometre walk along the riverside from Dinan port, with its fantastic restaurants and bars.
Take a look at our Appartments and Cottages or find out more about Val Rive, Dinan, and the surrounding area.